Prices and opening hours till 7 January 2018
Tuesday to Sunday from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Closed on Mondays, except on public holidays. Closed on New Year’s Day.
Please take a look at the agenda to see which Mondays Paleis Het Loo is open during the summer period.
Free admission: children up to 3 years old and museum card holders.
An admission ticket also gives access to the gardens, stables and the Museum of the Chancery of Dutch Orders.
From April to October, the Orange Trail is also included in the price.
|Adults (from 13 years)||€ 14.50 p.p.|
|Adults (from 13 years) online||€ 14.00 p.p.|
|4 to 12 years old||€ 5.00 p.p.|
(2 adults + 4 children 4 – 12 yrs)
- Information guide & Map: € 1.00. Available at cashiers desk in English, Dutch and German.
- Payment: cash, debit card, Visa, MasterCard.
- Visit duration: a complete visit lasts around 3 hours.
- Parking: € 2.50 per hour with a maximum of € 7.00 per car. Coaches park free of charge.
- Exhibitions: a surcharge may apply for temporary exhibitions.
- Dogs: dogs are not admitted, with the exception of guide-dogs for the visually impaired and assistance dogs. This applies to both the palace and the gardens.
- New Year’s day: Paleis Het Loo is closed on the 1st of January.
- Photography and filming is allowed, only for private purposes. The use of flash, tripod or selfie-stick in the palace and the exhibitions is prohibited. Drones are not allowed on the premises of Paleis Het Loo.
- Spirit of Winter: there is a separate admission fee for ‘Spirit of Winter’, the outdoor fair in November. More information and tickets.