Conditions of use of the Paleis Het Loo website
- By visiting and using this website you accept all the accompanying conditions or the conditions to which reference is made and/or the conditions that are listed elsewhere on this website. If you do not agree with these conditions you should not use this website.
- The Paleis Het Loo website is compiled and updated with the greatest possible care. Despite this Paleis Het Loo cannot guarantee that the information is complete, up-to-date and/or accurate. If Paleis het Loo offers hyperlinks or referrals to third party internet sites this does not imply that Paleis Het Loo recommends the products and services offered on or via these internet sites. Paleis Het Loo has not verified the veracity, accuracy, reasonableness, reliability and completeness of the information on such internet sites. Consequently, Paleis Het Loo accepts no liability whatsoever for the damage arising from the use of the information that is to be found on this site and the sites and/or sources of information maintained by third parties and which are accessible through this site. The content of this website is not legally binding. In each specific situation other rules may apply.
- Paleis Het Loo is not liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss through computer viruses deriving from the access to, the use of and the reliance on the information of the www.paleishetloo.nl website or any website linked to this.
- Paleis Het Loo reserves the right to change these conditions without any further announcement. Besides these conditions specific conditions may apply including those of the web shop.
- Paleis Het Loo and its allied companies cannot be held liable for information in whatever form that is placed by third parties on the website www.paleishetloo.nl and/or for information in the printed media based on data from the www.paleishetloo.nl website. Paleis Het Loo is neither liable nor responsible for the content of any offsite pages or of pages linked to or derived from the www.paleishetloo.nl website.
- Paleis Het Loo accepts no liability for notifications, messages, or information placed by third parties on this website. Paleis Het Loo reserves the right to remove reactions placed by third parties on this website. Whoever places announcements or information on this website automatically gives permission for those announcements or that information to be used or re-used elsewhere.
- The copyright of the illustrations and texts on the website is held by Paleis Het Loo or they have been included with the permission of the copyright holder. Re-use for commercial purposes is not allowed. Any party wishing to use an illustration for commercial purposes should get in touch with Paleis Het Loo. The fact that this website contains illustrations and texts does not imply that Paleis Het Loo is entitled in all cases to grant licences for the publication or reproduction of these.
- The brand names and logos of Paleis Het Loo are protected trademarks.
- Unauthorised use of the brand names is not allowed.
- The security of messages sent by email to Paleis Het Loo through the website is not guaranteed. Paleis Het Loo cannot guarantee that emails or other electronic messages sent to Paleis Het Loo will be received and processed on time so that Paleis Het Loo cannot accept any liability for the consequences of these being received or processed too late or not all.
- The law of the Netherlands is applicable to this internet site and to these conditions of use. If other language versions of these conditions of use display discrepancies or result in different interpretations the Dutch language version is definitive. The court in Amsterdam is solely authorised to adjudicate in any disputes that may arise in connection with this website.
- For Paleis Het Loo and all its associated enterprises it is vital that all the data relating to those visiting the website should be handled with great care. The website of Paleis Het Loo is designed to provide optimum protection of your privacy.
- Visitors indicating via the website that they wish to receive information by email give their consent to Paleis Het Loo (and/or an allied enterprise) providing information from time to time about its activities and the products offered by Paleis Het Loo. There will always be an opportunity at each stage to indicate that you no longer wish to receive any further information. If you no longer wish to receive any information from Paleis Het Loo, you can halt the despatch of this information at any time by sending an email to email@example.com . Paleis Het Loo will not pass on any of your personal details to third parties without your explicit permission. In exceptional cases Paleis Het Loo may engage third parties to perform certain services such as the despatch of orders from our web shop. For this purpose certain personal particulars will have to be given to third parties. This will solely be done for this specific purpose and these third parties will be required to handle the data as confidentially as Paleis Het Loo itself.
- Paleis Het Loo does not collect names, addresses, telephone numbers or other personal particulars unless they have been voluntarily submitted by visitors to the website. The Data Protection Act applies. Personal data submitted voluntarily by visitors to the website are secure and are not passed on to third parties. You are entitled to view the personal data records kept by Paleis Het Loo.
This email is solely intended for the addressee(s). Should this email not be intended for you, you are kindly requested to get in touch with Paleis Het Loo and to destroy the message afterwards. This email may not be forwarded, published or reproduced without the permission of Paleis Het Loo. Paleis Het Loo endeavours to take great care in the despatch of emails, but cannot guarantee that this email is transferred correctly, completely, on time and free of viruses. In such a case Paleis Het Loo has no liability whatsoever for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly of whatever kind.