Park is part of the Crown Lands of Het Loo together with the extensive stretches of forest and heath land belonging to the Crown Estate. The total area covers more than 10,000 hectares and has a rich cultural history, great biological diversity and beautiful landscapes.
Park is open to visitors throughout the year from 9 am in the morning to half an hour after sunset, but no later than 6 pm.
Dogs are not allowed.
Entrances: Amersfoortseweg (via the car park at the main entrance to Het Loo Palace) and Pijnboomlaan.
Tickets for the
Park can be obtained from the ticket dispenser at the two entrances:
* Day ticket (18-65 years): € 1.50 p.p.
* Day ticket (6-18 years and over 65s): € 0.50
* Annual passes are obtainable at the ticket office of Paleis Het Loo, the VVV tourist office and Het Loo Crown Lands office (Kroondomein Het Loo). A personal annual pass costs € 7, a family pass € 15
* Tickets for groups are obtainable from Het Loo Crown Lands office (Kroondomein Het Loo).
* An admission ticket to Paleis Het Loo also allows visitors to walk in the surrounding
A map of the
Park is obtainable from the ticket office of Paleis Het Loo for € 3.50.
Kroondomein Het Loo office:
Tel. 055-5219709 (on weekdays from 9 am to 4:30 pm)
More information about the
Park can be found at